In addition, we use tracking pixels and other technologies to track your browsing habits as a basis for providing advertising that is more likely to be of interest to you. Information is collected to manage the effectiveness of our marketing efforts.
Further, Onevinn may automatically collect certain information about you through the use of technology. For example, we may collect your IP address each time you request a page during a visit to the site, which allows Onevinn to collect information regarding the frequency with which users browse various parts of the site.
We do not usually seek sensitive information (e.g., data relating to race or ethnic origin, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health or sexual orientation) from visitors. We will, where necessary, obtain your explicit consent to collect and use such information.
Use of information
• to support your relationship with Onevinn by designing content that is suitable to your needs;
• to send you promotional materials or communications regarding services provided by us that we feel may be of interest to you; or
• to improve the content of our site and measure the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
You may at any time request that we discontinue sending you emails or other communications generated in response to your registration on the site by sending an email to email@example.com with “privacy” in the subject line.
Disclosure of information to third parties
To that end, we may share your information with select third parties including:
• Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our site;
• Contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; and
• The buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of Onevinn assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Onevinn about site users is among the assets transferred.
Onevinn also may disclose personal information to the extent permitted by law. For example, to protect the security of records, to protect against fraud, to comply with applicable law, or to respond to judicial process or regulatory authorities.
We may also disclose your personal information if we believe such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Onevinn, the Onevinn site or its visitors.
Onevinn is concerned with the security of your user information and is committed to taking reasonable steps to protect it from unauthorized access and use. To that end, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial policies and procedures to secure your personal user information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Controlling your personal information
If you would like to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us, you may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with “privacy” in the subject line. If you contact us to correct your user information, we will attempt to correct such inaccuracies in a timely manner. We may refuse to accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.