Information Security Specialist
We are looking for someone who is passionate about information security and who actively wants to help our customers increase their information security posture. Knowledge of the ISO27000 standard, NIST Cyber Security Framework or experience in following areas are considered a merit;
• Analyze requirements and needs to be able to develop, implement, and maintain governing regulations, policies, and guidelines for information security,
• Evaluate controls and protections to measure the customer's well-being
• Information classification, both methodology and application
• Provide support and advice to both the business and IT regarding information security
• Conduct threat and vulnerability analysis and develop action plans for measures or worked with risk management and mitigating actions
• Worked operationally with security in larger IT environments or knowledge of IT security architecture
• Management of organization and regulations for incident handling
• Develop, implement, and maintain interruption and continuity plans
• Regulatory compliance, meritorious within 2009:400, 2018:1175, EU2016/679, 2018:585
• Conduct training in the above areas.
As the external environment and its threat landscape are constantly changing, we place great importance on your willingness to continuously develop and keep up to date with the latest developments in the field of information security.
As a person, you are solution-oriented, have good analytical skills, and have an eye for detail. You enjoy collaborating, taking initiative, being engaged, and driving work forward both independently and in teams with a clear focus on delivery. You understand the importance of achieving a balance between business value and security. Of course, you also have excellent social skills.